Welcome to the public consultation for the proposed development of land at Hurst Farm, Milford. Our consultation is to share our plans of the proposed development and answer any questions you have. We invite you to provide feedback on the emerging development proposals.
Bewley Homes and Ptarmigan Land are seeking to obtain planning permission that will deliver the draft allocation for the site and the aspirations of the Witley Neighbourhood Plan.
What is the Hurst Farm development?
The site has a draft allocation within the Waverley Local Plan Part 2 to deliver housing and local facilities. Our proposals will deliver the aspirations of these policies providing the following:
- Up to 220 much needed new homes including 30% affordable housing to meet local need
- New purpose built Farm Shop with dedicated staff and visitor parking area to support the continued growth of the local business
- A 1,626sqm Healthcare Hub / Doctor’s Surgery with dedicated parking for the local community
- Approximately 533sqm of new flexible offfice space with dedicated parking
- Additional accessible parking spaces for local shops and services
- A new village hub that will provide a centre for the village including landscaping and seating
- New Sports pitch provision for Milford Pumas Youth FC
- 4.5 hectares of Suitable Alternative Natural Green Space (SANG)
- Public access to all new areas of open space including existing duck ponds and new play space
- Local highway network improvements
- 2 new cycle links to Surrey Greenway Network including cycle and pedestrian links to services and facilities in Milford village centre and up to Aarons hill that would form southward extension of Godalming Greenway Cycle Network proposals.
Bewley Homes is recognised as a quality developer in Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Sussex, Oxfordshire and South London and has been designing and building high quality homes in some of the most desirable locations across the South East of England for over 30 years.
The Bewley Homes story is not just about building houses. Since its formation, the company’s ethos of responsible development has created an enviable award-winning reputation for excellence and innovation. Today, Bewley Homes is widely recognised for contemporary design, imaginative redevelopment and restoration and for the way it meets the aspirations, personal preferences and changing lifestyles of homebuyers.
Ptarmigan Land is one of the UK’s leading Strategic Land companies with over 25,000 homes in various stages of the planning process. We work hard to deliver high quality, sustainable developments with a true vision of the long term legacy for existing and new communities that everyone can be proud of.
Secretts is a family run business located in Milford, in the heart of Surrey. The business was established in 1937 as a wholesale fresh produce business and pick-your-own farm area. Since opening in 1979 the farm shop has earned a gourmet reputation for its eclectic range of traditional and modern food ingredients from small independent producers. Secretts host a farmers market every month and hold food and family events throughout the year.